Welcome to Crunchify Forums

crunchify
respect
community

(App Shah) #1

Hello Crunchify Friends,

Welcome to Crunchify Discussion forum. This is a community for bloggers to discuss ideas, ask queries & help each others. Give help, get help and build a brand for yourself by contributing.

I’m hoping that all is well in your world!

Recently at Crunchify, we’re feeling steady, smooth, and simply awesome! Our readers growth has been steadily growing to almost 16 millions pageviews per month.

And speaking of all that’s well, this month we’re excited to introduce you to our brand new Forum news with you!

If you haven’t heard yet, Crunchify, LLC recently launched community forum at http://forums.crunchify.com. Daily we receive so many questions or feedback and so many of those queries are redundant. And that’s the reason we launched Crunchify Forum so anybody can search and find answers if required. Share your knowledge and help others with their questions on WordPress, Social Media tips, Java Tutorials, etc.

Just signup using a Google, Facebook or Twitter Account if you would like.

##Here is few help guide to get you started

• Click on Your profile image at the top right & edit your profile.
  • Introduce Yourself.
  • Add all the details about you including your bio.
  • Make sure your bio is friendly & reflect your personality.
  • Add a profile image of yours.
  • If you want to make personal connection, you should use a real portrait image of yours.

##Some helpful posts to read

##Before you start posting, always ask yourself:

• Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?
  • Be kind to your fellow community members.
  • Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.
  • Write you topic question carefully (Within 65 characters) & in Proper English.
  • Post question in respective category.

Use Emojis :smile: :wink: :+1:

Rest I expect you to treat this forum your like your own website, and interact to grow yourself & help others.

####Give help, get help and build a brand for yourself by contributing.

I truly appreciate you being a Crunchify readers, and I want to make sure you have the forum just incase if you need it in the future. Email me at forums@crunchify.com with any questions, comments, or suggestions, and I’ll be here to help.

We hope to see you here soon.

To your overall wellness and with Huge gratitude,

App Shah
Crunchify, LLC

(App Shah) #2

Copyright © 2018 Crunchify, LLC.  •  WordPress Services  •  Contact  •  Hosted at DiscourseHosting.